I SPY Treasure Hunt [Old Version] by Scholastic, Inc.
|Brand: Scholastic, Inc.||Media: CD-ROM||Hardware Platform: Mac||Operating System: Windows XP|
Embark on an adventure to Smuggler's Cove, a community bursting with pirate history, elusive clues, and spectacular hidden treasures. Exploring the town and playing I Spy riddles cleverly reveal pieces of three mysterious treasure maps. Assemble the pieces and follow the clues on your exciting hunt to discover the unique treasures left behind by the town's legendary pirates.
Mac OS 9 and below, Windows 98, Windows XP
- Challenge your child to pick out the clues in the collages -- each clue helps them get closer to finding hidden treasure
- Put all the clues together to get the map
- Explore interesting places like lighthouses, train stations, forts, and more, while using & developing kids' rhyming skill
- Once you're done, you put together the puzzle to go off in search of the treasure left behind by pirates ages ago!
- OS Requirements - Microsoft Windows 95, 98, Me, 2000, XP, Vista, Mac System 7.6.1 or later and OS X (Classic mode only)
Embark on an adventure to Smuggler's Cove, a community bursting with pirate history, elusive clues, and hidden treasures, while building essential skills. Solving I Spy
riddles reveals pieces of three mysterious treasure maps. Once assembled, the maps lead players on a hunt to discover treasure left behind by legendary pirates.
Explore the town, search out hidden treasures, and solve riddles at unique locations throughout Smuggler's Cove. Visit the ice cream shop, an abandoned fort, a deserted island, and more. Carefully search Shipwreck Shore to solve the riddle and earn another map piece. The words highlight as each object is found. Once all of the map pieces are assembled, kids can play a pirate map game. Use critical thinking skills to follow the clues on a search for the treasures.
|Publisher: Topics Entertainme..||Category: Outlet||Binding: CD-ROM|