Price: $299.99 (
(as of 2015-01-13 16:17:16 PST)
You save $29.01 (9%)
Usually ships in 24 hours
Rating: 4.2 / 5.0 (64 votes)
(as of 2015-01-13 16:17:16 PST)
FileMaker Pro 13 – English by Filemaker Inc.
|Brand: Filemaker Inc.||Media: DVD-ROM||Hardware Platform: PC-Mac||Operating System: Mac OS X|
FileMaker Pro Overview
FileMaker Pro makes it easy to create custom solutions for managing business information on iPad, iPhone, Windows, Mac, and the web. Millions of people around the world use FileMaker Pro to streamline the way their teams manage contacts, track inventory, organize projects, and so much more.
Get Started Quickly
FileMaker Pro is so easy to use and includes so many features to help you get started quickly, you can have a new database ready to use in minutes, not hours or days. Every copy of FileMaker Pro, even the free 30-day trial, comes with a Getting Started tour that will have you up and running in no time.
- Drag and drop Microsoft Excel files onto FileMaker Pro to create a database instantly.
- Use the pre-designed Starter Solutions for managing contacts, tracking inventory, organizing projects, creating invoices, and more. Just import your data and customize the solution as you wish.
Create Custom Solutions With Ease
Use flexible design tools to make your database screens look and work just the way you want – all without programming.
- Add fields to track whatever type of information you’d like, including names, numbers, dates, documents, prices, pictures, and more.
- Choose from a wide variety of coordinated themes to give your solution a professional look.
- Control fonts, colors, backgrounds, shading, and more. Even add your company logo to further customize your forms.
- Connect your information together with the powerful Relationships Graph. For example, link customer data to invoices details.
- Add buttons, scripts, calculations and pop-up lists to automate repetitive tasks and speed data entry.
Access Data On The Go
Go beyond the desktop and securely deliver FileMaker data to iPad and iPhone users for portable access while on the go.
- Create custom database solutions in FileMaker Pro and run them in FileMaker Go for iPad and iPhone.
- Add, edit, search, sort, and report on data on iPad and iPhone to instantly boost productivity for mobile users.
- Host solutions with FileMaker Server, then instantly share in real-time with iPad and iPhone users.
- Enable FileMaker WebDirect to access databases from web browsers.
Produce Reports And Charts In Minutes
The built-in reporting and charting tools make it easy to produce informative and eye-catching summaries of your team’s data.
- Produce custom reports that group, sort and summarize data in a way that’s most valuable to your organization.
- Create pie charts, bar charts, bubble charts, line graphs and more.
- Automatically email in PDF or Excel formats.
Share With Your Team
FileMaker Pro allows you to share data over a network with up to 5 other people on iPad, iPhone, Windows, and Mac. Multi-platform support allows users on iPad, iPhone, Windows or Mac to access the same database at the same time. It includes advanced security options including user accounts, database passwords, field-level privilege sets, data encryption, and more.
Integrate With Industry-Standard Programs
Import and export a variety of formats to eliminate duplicate data entry. Plus, create live two-way connections with external data sources.
- Import and export a variety of formats, including .XLSX, .CSV, Tab, or XML.
- Use the ODBC and JDBC standards to exchange and interact with data from other applications.
- Connect with external SQL data sources including the latest versions of Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server, and MySQL.
Windows 7, Mac OS X, Windows Vista, Windows 8
- FileMaker Pro 13 is powerful, easy-to-use software for creating custom business solutions that run on iPad, iPhone, Windows, Mac, and the web.
- Drag and drop Microsoft Excel data into FileMaker Pro to get started. Or build a custom database for your unique needs.
- Choose from one of 16 built-in Starter Solutions, professionally-designed templates, to manage contacts, invoices, assets and more.
- Create a custom solution with flexible design tools to make your database screens look and work just the way you want -with no programming skills required.
- Use built-in reporting and charting tools to make eye-catching summaries of your data. Even save your reports in popular Excel or PDF formats.
|Publisher: Filemaker Inc.||Category: Database||Binding: CD-ROM||Language: English|